Lusaka International Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Potential empployees will be subject to full security vetting.
VACANCY: WHOLE SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
To commence duties on 1 August 2018.
The Whole School Administration Manager will oversee all administrative staff and functions and serve as executive assistant to the Head and Deputy Head of School.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the school to facilitate other business operations
- Assess admin staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new supplies
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Organise and supervise other office activities such as events & travel planning etc.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Perform the role of international staff liaison
Skills and Specifications:
- Proven administrative and organizational skills
- Fluent communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Accuracy of work and reliability/trustworthiness
Qualifications & Experience:
- An appropriate qualification in business / administration management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Previous experience in a school environment would be highly advantageous.
All applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by Thursday 31 May 2018.
LICS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The school reserves the right not to make an appointment. The submission of a C.V. will in itself not automatically qualify the applicant for an interview. Applicants who have not been contacted within two weeks from the closing date of this advert, should assume their application was unsuccessful. Only interviewed candidates will be advised of the outcome of the interview.
The Human Resource Officer
Lusaka International Community School
P.O. Box 30528