We seek to appoint the following positions
KEY STAGE 1 CLASSROOM TEACHER
SECONDARY BIOLOGY TEACHER
SECONDARY CHEMISTRY TEACHER
SECONDARY ARTS TEACHER
STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES TEACHER
SECONDARY CAREERS GUIDANCE COUNSELLOR
SECONDARY SECONDARY VICE-PRINCIPAL ACADEMIC
SECONDARY KEY STAGE 3 MATHEMATICS TEACHER.
SECONDARY MUSIC TEACHER
SECONDARY STUDENT COUNSELLOR
SECONDARY MODERN FOREIGN LANGUAGE SPECIALISING IN FRENCH
With effect 1 August 2019.
- Be up to date with the Cambridge curriculum and assessment standards.
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 3 years’ relevant teaching experience.
- Experience in integrating technology in a meaningful manner.
- Registered with TCZ (Teaching Council of Zambia)
- Be a dynamic, driven person with a desire for educational excellence.
- Be willing to be part of a successful team at a school with a well-established academic record.
- Have a sense of humour.Please submit your letter of application and CV to email@example.comThe closing date for receiving all applications is Friday 8th February 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.