All materials and information received from candidates (cover letters, resumes, transcripts, via email or hard copy) will be shared only with persons involved with the recruitment process. The information will be held in confidence and should there be a requirement to share the information to a third party for confirmation or reference checking purposes prior consent will be obtained from the applicant using the information disclosure consent form.
The Government prohibits institutions from discriminating during recruitment on the grounds of colour, nationality, tribe or place of origin, language, race, social origin, religion, belief, conscience political or other opinion, sex, gender, pregnancy, marital status, ethnicity, family responsibility, disability, status, health, culture or economic grounds;
- LICS Recruitment policies have been formulated taking into account the provisions of the aforementioned legislation and will be adhered to as such
- LICS will strive to ensure that the total employment package is sufficient to attract and retain the best possible staff members to uphold the Vision and Mission of the school
- LICS will recruit, without discrimination, the best possible practitioners for each position. Nationality would only become a restriction if it affects the availability of work permits.
LICS commits to:
- To meet the requirements of the safeguarding agenda and protect both pupils and employers within the establishment
- To ensure all employees understand the requirements within safeguarding and their role
- To ensure all those employed at LICS are suitable individuals to work with children and young people for the specific age groups in our institution
- To ensure all those employed at LICS are the best qualified and experienced to work with children and young people
- To ensure all those employed at LICS share the school’s Vision, Mission and Principles for its pupils and the community it serves