We are extremely proud of our organisation and the team we have assembled to support it. We have designed our employment policies and procedures to make sure everyone is treated fairly and consistently. We have developed them to make you aware of what we expect of you and what we offer in return.
Our objective is to match our needs with your job satisfaction whenever possible. We want to motivate all employees to achieve our aims. We aim to provide the highest standards of quality and service in everything we do. We adopt a number of principles in preparing our employment policies to help us achieve this. We:
- Provide pay and benefits that are fair and competitive for the job
- Reflect a sensitivity to the attitudes and views of all our employees
- Create an enabling environment for our employee to exercise the best of skills and abilities
- Promote high standards of occupational health and safety
We fully promote and utilise knowledge, skills and experience to maximise the efficient and timely operation of our activities.
Whenever possible, we address future needs by offering development opportunities and advancement to employees with ability, ambition and integrity.
Each of us has an important part to play and we all are reliant upon each other to generate a harmonious and efficient working environment. We have an open-door policy tailored at embracing new and innovative ideals aimed at the enhancement of quality of services and customer engagement in line with the organisational vision, mission and objectives.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Human Resource Manager and Administration Manager
Taziona T Chirwa
All materials and information received from candidates (cover letters, resumes, transcripts, via email or hard copy) will be shared only with persons involved with the recruitment process. The information will be held in confidence and should there be a requirement to share the information to a third party for confirmation or reference checking purposes prior consent will be obtained from the applicant using the information disclosure consent form.
The Government prohibits institutions from discriminating during recruitment on the grounds of colour, nationality, tribe or place of origin, language, race, social origin, religion, belief, conscience political or other opinion, sex, gender, pregnancy, marital status, ethnicity, family responsibility, disability, status, health, culture or economic grounds;
- LICS Recruitment policies have been formulated taking into account the provisions of the aforementioned legislation and will be adhered to as such
- LICS will strive to ensure that the total employment package is sufficient to attract and retain the best possible staff members to uphold the Vision and Mission of the school
- LICS will recruit, without discrimination, the best possible practitioners for each position. Nationality would only become a restriction if it affects the availability of work permits.
LICS commits to:
- To meet the requirements of the safeguarding agenda and protect both pupils and employers within the establishment
- To ensure all employees understand the requirements within safeguarding and their role
- To ensure all those employed at LICS are suitable individuals to work with children and young people for the specific age groups in our institution
- To ensure all those employed at LICS are the best qualified and experienced to work with children and young people
- To ensure all those employed at LICS share the school’s Vision, Mission and Principles for its pupils and the community it serves
All candidates interested in joining our team will be required to complete the online application form, submit their detailed CV showing two reachable references to support character and skill and a cover letter.
For your application to be considered you will also be requested to submit/upload certified soft copies of the following to support your application:
- Identification – National Registration Card/Passport
- High School Certificates
- Undergraduate/Post Graduate Certificates
- Professional Affiliation Certificates/Licenses
- Disclosure and Barring Service/Police Clearance
Please note that the document mentioned from 1-5 should be submitted as one PDF File and not more than 50MB.
Apply Now for any of the above current vacancies.
Should there currently not be any suitable vacancies, we would still like to keep your information on file for future consideration. Apply now